What Is Windows for Harvey?
Castro Merchants and local artists are celebrating Harvey Milk’s legacy by decorating storefront windows around the neighborhood in his honor.
Windows for Harvey is a neighborhood-wide celebration honoring Harvey Milk around the time of his birthday on May 22. Participating neighborhood merchants and artist-designers have created installations inspired by Harvey and his legacy.
Go to the Castro May 18-31, 2017 to see all the Windows for Harvey. Be sure to shop, dine and drink along the way!
Participating artists and businesses
- Art Attack SF, 2358 Market Street
- ArtSavesLives, Gallery 518 Castro Street
- Berkshire Hathaway-Drysdale Properties, 2324 Market Street
- Beyond Just Tax, 2327 Market Street
- Canela Bistro, 2272 Market Street
- Cliff’s Variety Store, 479 Castro Street
- Dog Eared Books, 489 Castro Street
- Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial Library, 1 Jose Sarria Court (16th Street at Pond)
- Finn Town, 2251 Market Street
- Human Rights Campaign Store, 575 Castro Street
- La Mediterranee, 288 Noe Street
- Levi’s Store, 525 Castro Street
- Local Take, 3979 17th Street
- Mudpuppy’s Tub & Scrub, 536 Castro Street
- Now, Voyager Travel, 4115 19th Street
- Peaches Christ Productions, 415 Castro Street
- Photoworks, 2279 Market Street
- PO Plus, 584 Castro Street
- QBar, 456 Castro Street
- RAW-A Juice Company, 2175 Market Street
- Spark Arts, 4229 18th Street
- Spunk Salon, 4147 19th Street
- Strut, 470 Castro Street
- Sui Generis, 2231 Market Street
- Swirl on Castro, 572 Castro Street
- Twin Peaks Tavern, 401 Castro Street
- Walgreen’s Community Window, 498 Castro Street
- ZGO Perfumery, 600 Castro Street